The most successful companies are 4 times as profitable; grow 6 times faster; and have more satisfied management teams. What do they do that most companies don’t? Surprisingly, the differencesmay not be what you think. This workshop is specifically designed to help entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business to a whole new level! You will learn how to:
- Apply seven critical Success Factors
- Easily handle tough people problems
- Free up your time (Hint: It’s not time management!)
- Avoid “common sense" advice that actually makes things worse.
- Stay focused once and for all
- Delegate effectively and realistically.
- Implement the Success Factors, step-by-step, starting tomorrow morning!
Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. has over 15 years as a hands-on entrepreneur and CEO experience, including an $80 million success story. Trained as a clinical psychologist and researcher, he is a prolific author with numerous articles and six books to his credit. An award winning marketer, he is widely quoted in publications such as Fortune, Inc., The New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine and the Wall Street Journal. David B. Riley, MBA, has an extraordinary gift for leadership and guiding growing companies. An award winning entrepreneur and CEO, Dave has held management positions with Marriott and Coopers & Lybrand. While Lee and Dave have worked with some of the largest companies in the world, their real love is to work with small and mid-sized companies that are eager to grow and succeed.