L.I.F.E. is an all-day interactive event designed to
give you the skills, tools and connections to succeed as an entrepreneur. Every
part of the day revolves around building business through relationships. Experts
will lead sessions on relationship-driven networking, sales, marketing, and
technology. Be one of only 50 selected participants to join us for the first in
a series of L.I.F.E. events.
When: November 7, 2003. 9:30 - 4:30 L.I.F.E.; 5:30 -
Wine Reception at the Affinity Lab
Where: Johns Hopkins University Center, 1625
Massachusetts Ave, NW, Washington, DC
Design: Four experiential workshops on networking,
marketing, sales and technology. Specially designated space dedicated to ongoing
and structured networking, exhibits and breaks. Click here for L.I.F.E. agenda and speaker
|$200 YES!Circle members (paid by Nov. 1st)
||$250 non-members (paid by Nov. 1st)|
|$250 members (after Nov. 1st)
||$300 non-members (after Nov. 1st)|
* Join YES!Circle as a member for only $100 with registration and receive
reduced admission to L.I.F.E.
- Four interactive workshops, facilitated networking sessions & keynote
- Lunch, snacks and beverages catered by Firehook Bakery.
- "Toolkit" notebook filled with workshop materials, follow-up steps &
participant contact list.
- Wine Reception at the Affinity Lab.
- Priceless learning, connection and peer support!
Experiential Learning Sessions:
- Networking - Make the right contacts for your business that will lead to
referrals and sales.
- Marketing - What's your story? Leverage relationships to establish trust,
credibility and stand out from the crowd with your unique proposition.
- Technology - Tools to manage your relationships with customers and
- Closing the sale - How to turn relationships into paying customers.
L.I.F.E. Agenda and Speaker
Keynote Speaker - Unleash Your Inner
Innovator! Stephen Shapiro is an internationally known speaker,
consultant and author of 24/7 Innovation: A Blueprint for Surviving and
Thriving in an Age of Change. Stephen founded Accenture's Center for
Process Excellence and has advised leading organizations throughout the world on
performance improvement, creativity and innovation. He has contributed to
numerous publications, including Economist Intelligence Unit reports, the
New York Times, and Bill Gates' Business @ the Speed of Thought.
Stephen has addressed over 100,000 people in 14 countries - we are thrilled and
honored to welcome him to L.I.F.E.! Visit www.24-7innovation.com/ to
learn more about Stephen’s work and to view his video clip.
Can your business use a L.I.F.E.?
Visit www.yescircle.org for more information or call