YES!Circle is proud to partner with our wonderful media supporter theWashington Business Journal for this enlightening, informative and dynamic program, lead by Publisher Alex Orfinger and Sales Training guru Terry Nicholetti. If you ever wondered how to get your company into the media spotlight or how to find qualified sales leads, don’t miss the opportunity to attend this exceptional session!
You will learn how to:
- Discover sales opportunities in local business publications
- Recognize and reach more sales prospects every week
- Connect with prospects at first contact by using media information to warm up leads
- Enhance your networking experience by becoming well-informed about the companies and people with whom you network
- Determine what journalists need from sources and how they find business stories
- Develop relationships with the Business Journal staff that can lead to more consistent coverage of your company.
Alex Orfinger is the publisher of Washington Business Journal. Since joining WBJ in 1996, the paper has become one of the fastest growing business journals in the country. Alex has been named a “Washingtonian of the Year” by Washingtonian magazine, “Businessperson of the Year” by the DC Chamber of Commerce, was awarded the Leadership Washington’s Regional Leadership Award and WOMEN of Washington ’s Highlight Award. Alex is active in the local business community and serves on a number of boards including the Greater Washington Board of Trade, the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, and Goodwill Industries. He served as board chair of Greater DC Cares, the region’s largest volunteer service organization. Prior to returning to Washington , he was publisher of the Dallas Business Journal and associate publisher of the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Terry Nicholetti has over thirty-five years combined experience in program development, public speaking, sales and marketing . She is a sales trainer for the Washington Business Journal, where she has developed the highly acclaimed program you will experience at YES!Circle. Terry is a member of the National Speakers Association, and has expressed her entrepreneurial spirit by producing and self-publishing a full-color, illustrated children's book, NoraLee's Adventures on Planet Ifwee, and its accompanying GoldStar Magic Family Pen-Pal Kit.