YES!Circle is proud to partner with our wonderful media supporter the Washington Business Journal for this enlightening, informative and dynamic program, lead by Editor Beth Hunt and Circulation Sales Manager/Trainer Terry Nicholetti. If you ever wondered how to get your company into the media spotlight or how to find qualified sales leads, don’t miss the opportunity to attend this exceptional session! You will learn how to:
- Discover sales opportunities in local business publications
- Recognize and reach more sales prospects every week
- Connect with prospects at first contact by using media information to warm up leads
- Enhance your networking experience by becoming well-informed about the companies and people with whom you network
- Determine what journalists need from sources and how they find business stories
- Develop relationships with the Business Journal staff that can lead to more consistent coverage of your company.
Beth Hunt has been the editor of the Washington Business Journal since 1999. As a reporter, she received numerous regional and national awards, including several from the Florida and Texas press associations. While she was editor of the Business Journal in Austin, the paper received national recognition for news coverage of Austin's high tech industry. Since her arrival in Washington, Washington Business Journal has received more than 100 awards for reporting, editing and graphic design. In 2000 and 2002, the paper was named "Best in Business" by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers. Beth holds bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Florida and is pursuing a master's degree in forensic psychology at Marymount University. In addition to her professional achievements, Beth is active in the DC community and is newly wed!
Terry Nicholetti has over thirty years combined experience in program development, public speaking, sales and marketing. She is the circulation sales manager and trainer for the Washington Business Journal, where she has developed the highly acclaimed program you will experience at YES!Circle. Terry is the author of Fed Up! (NY, Carroll and Graf, 1993) and has expressed her entrepreneurial spirit by producing and self-publishing a full-color, illustrated children's book, NoraLee's Adventures on Planet Ifwee, and its accompanying GoldStar Magic Family Pen-Pal Kit.